David M. Woodke
- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 1976
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, 1972
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- State of Nebraska
- State of Iowa
- January, 2016 - Present, Of Counsel, Woodke & Gibbons, P.C.
- May, 1999 - December, 2015 - Shareholder & Director, Woodke & Gibbons, P.C.
- 1982 – May, 1999 — Shareholder, Director & Principal Attorney, Treasurer – Gross & Welch, P.C.
(1991 – 1995 President and Managing Partner)
- 1976 – 1981 Associate – Gross & Welch, P.C.
- 1973 – 1976 Law Clerk – Douglas County Attorney's Office, Omaha, Nebraska
- Swarr, May, Smith & Anderson, Omaha, Nebraska
- Practicing primarily in the areas of insurance litigation, attorney and accounting malpractice, products liability defense
and general corporate litigation.
- Fellow, International Society of Barristers, 2000–2012
- Chairman, Administrative Board of Appeals, City of Omaha, 1982–1991
- Instructor, Real Estate Law, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 1978–1979
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Defense Counsel of Nebraska
- Member, Defense Research Institute, 1997–Present
- Member, Nebraska Association of Trial Lawyers
- Member, Omaha Bar Association, 1976–Present
- Member, Iowa State Bar Association, 1976–Present
- Member, Pottawattamie County Bar Association
- Member, Nebraska State Bar Association, 1976–Present Member
‹ Back to Attorneys page
- Director, Westside Community Schools, District 66 , 1996 – 2014
- Director & Counsel, Omaha/Lions Eye Bank, 1988–1996